Tuesday 14 July 2009

Back to Black Granite Worktops Blog

LOL

The new colour scheme did not hit it off that well with my colleagues, so I am afraid it is back to black - heck I don't mind; I rather like the original colour any road...

So well into July now... got a short break to Rhodes booked which should be fun, but that isn't until the end of September; I prefer the weather when it has cooled a little - Rhodes can be a tad hot at night - I don't know if you are familiar with the Greek islands or not, but Corfu has a tendancy to cool down at night, but Rhodes definitely does not.

Anyway that's enough about the good life - I am off to fit a new worktop for a customer in a while - my apprentice is making the tea at the moment.. well I tell a lie, it's actually coffee - an' I got the cream too.. I am glad the apprentice is here today; he is a handy sort of guy and we have some heavy slabs to attend to..

Pitty the weather isn't better - I don't think that we are going to see any of those pearlescent effects from sun beams, coz there aint gonna be many sun beams today! I am sure I just saw a rain cloud outside too, so it looks like theres bad weather on the horizon...

The weather truly amazes me in this country; one minute it can be great, the next minute, f***ing appalling!

Aha - Get Coffee'd-Up now! Perfec' an' go do som' gravtin'

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment