Tuesday 14 July 2009

Granite worktops start off as large slabs!

It really is interesting to look at granite before it is turned into something that carries aesthetic qualities! Although, with this said; I do feel that there are many pieces of stone in their slab form, which carry their own value when it comes to beauty...

The picture to the left shows a number of white / beige coloured stone; the images are actually of marble, although you can just about see some slate at the end, if you look closely.

This particular centre is located in Hertfordshire, UK, although there are a number in this location, so I will keep you guessing ;)

I suppose later on down the track I might reveal my mystery place to you, but for now shoppers, it is gonna stay a mystery...

So, like if you had to choose, would you choose, marble, slate, granite, quart, composite this, composite that, the list goes on and arrist'...

They guy at this place truly knew his stuff, this stone... that stone.. black stone white stone, quartzite... ultra light... Damn, I wish I had had my pen and paper chuckle chuckle...

No, seriously though; I do like it when you get a knowledgeable person and this person was..

While I was at the centre I was also luck enough to see some really golden travertine; I mean like this stuff is really sort after and I put an order in straight away.. Like I could shift this stuff any day of the week - imagine.. this stone is of the plush design...

Opps... Is that the time.. I gotta crash ;)

Sweet dreams..

1 comment: